NEW 4 WEEK VIDEO SERIES - Cross Mixing My Commercial Glazes 
– Organizing, Testing & Creating New Colors From My “On-Hand” Commercial Glazes


 “Your diamonds are not in far distant mountains or in yonder seas; they are in your own backyard, if you but dig for them.”   Russell H. Conwell, Acres of Diamonds


Mixing glaze recipes has been on my ever growing "To Do" list for a few years now. Even though it's a huge desire, I’ve always stopped short as I struggled with the idea of purchasing the chemicals while there were so many untouched bottles or buckets of commercial glazes just sitting in my studio!

Well, I've decided to take my over-abundance of glazes and underglazes and take the next 4 weeks to explore their possibilities! I’ll be putting all my jewels on the table in search of those “diamonds in my own backyard!”


COME JOIN ME EVERY FRIDAY from July 10-30th as I plan, organize and take my commercial glazes in a totally different direction! More than just layering, I’m planning to mix them together in hopes of finding bold new colors and quite possibly bold new disasters! 
It should be fun and enlightening....I'm definitely looking forward to finding out if I have some diamonds in the rough!