Cup #355 - The Final Count Down - 10 Ceramic Cups To Go!

Well folks....this is it! 10 more cup throwing videos!! Can you believe it? :D There is a lot of reflection going on nearing the end of the project.( Listen to this song while watching the video...No copyright infringement this way :D The Final Coundown )

I can honestly say I now feel comfortable about throwing cups! For the last clips I wanted to share some of the important lessons I've learned along the way:

Tammy's TOP 10 of 2011:

#10. Find What Techniques Work Best For YOU!
When it came to the basics...I learned not everyone uses the same techniques (and some people can be pretty adamant about the benefits of their own technique). No one technique will fit every person, so I decided on which ones gave me the best results (for me) then practiced them over and over to work towards mastery! ..........

Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy!

Warmth and Friendship,
Tammy Jo

http://www.hobbypotter.com

Labels: , , , ,